In Situ Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
Size: 12/750 ml
Grape Varieties: 90% Cabernet Sauvignon – 5% Cabernet Franc – 5% Carmenère
Intense dark cherry red colour. Beguiling aromas of smoke, cedar and tobacco, violets, macerated black currants and plums; quite earthy and minerality; dried herbs, hints of black pepper. Nicely integrated oak and tannin lend a texture that’s almost velvety, though the finish gets pretty rigorous. A versatile wine that will bring class to traditional roasts or barbequed meats and if you are not a meat-eater, a grilled Portabello mushroom with butter and garlic could be a great pairing.
- Silver Medal in Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015 (vintage 2013)
- Bronze medal Challenge du vin 2012 (vintage 2010)
- Silver medal Mundus vini 2011 (vintage 2009)
- Gold medal Challenge du vin 2010 (vintage 2009)
- Rated 86 Wine Enthusiast July 2008 (vintage 2006)
- Rated 89 & best in category LA CAV magazine May 2008 (vintage 2006)
- Silver medal Brussels International Concourse 2008 (vintage 2006)
- Silver Medal Catad’Or Hyatt Awards 2006 (2004 vintage).
Aconcagua Valley, Paidahuen